Sunday, August 22, 2010

1st Trimester

So, some fun things that are happening during my first trimester are crying and getting heartburn.  My morning sickness isn't that bad, usually if I eat something it goes away after that.  But, my heartburn is getting worse and I cry over everything.  I never cry!  The other day I was watching Father of the Bride and Big Daddy and I sobbed during the whole movie.  Usually I would just say sarcastic comments the whole time and laugh, but not this time, total water works.

I think my lowest point in my pregnancy was the morning I went to McDonalds to buy a breakfast sandwich and hash browns which I was craving.  It was exactly 10:28am and after I placed my order the lady said that they were no longer serving breakfast.  I just looked at her and started crying OUT LOUD.  She looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world and she said, "um let me check on something."  She came back minutes later and served me breakfast.  I didn't say a word to her except thank you.  I'm sure she thought I was homeless and mentally challenged in some way.  But, I enjoyed my breakfast and didn't cry the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment