Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2nd Ultrasound

Today was our second ultrasound and WOW has this baby gotten big.
13 weeks
Adam met me at the doctor which is so hard for him but he really takes the time to do all these appointments during football season.  I'm thankful that the baby will come once we are out of the season.  The doctor said we were a week ahead of schedule and he/she is still moving like crazy.  Turning and tossing and fist pounding more than ever.  The baby's measurements were all coming back healthy and we are both super excited!  Today I also received my first baby gift from my mom.  It was an adorable little football sleeper and a little princess sleeper.  The next day I got an adorable State Farm bear and little stuffed animal from my Aunt Geralyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment