Friday, November 19, 2010

Kayden's first Road Trip

So Kayden is somewhat of a traveler since he was conceived.  I've traveled each month either to Denver or KY via plane, but this will be the first trip pregnant driving.  We are driving today to head back to San Diego for Thanksgiving.  This will be my first Thanksgiving EVER with Adam's family-I'm really excited!  Usually we go back to Iowa for Thanksgiving, more recently having our own Thanksgivings in Denver.  My Dad came out one time and another time we had friends over-it was really fun.  But, this one will be nice to spend with his family.  I haven't seen a lot of them since last summer-so over a year! 
My Dad and Adam last Thanksgiving-Adam making an awesome face

The ride should be really interesting as I have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes.  Another coach and his wife-my friend Raz (who is also preggers and 2 weeks behind me) are coming with us as we are giving them a ride to the airport in Tucson.  So, they will ride about 3 hours with us.  We will have quite a car load.  Me, Adam, Blitz, Raz and JT will all be riding.  Java's staying home and guarding the house.

Can't wait to get to the beach and expose Kayden to some good food and some nice sea air!

1 comment:

  1. hopefully the deer who eat your flowers don't eat your lion cat...

    ReplyDelete