Thursday, October 28, 2010

BABY THURSDAY!

Today I had my 17wk check up.  Everything was great.  I officially gained 5lbs since I started according to their scale.  I shoved a sausage mcmuffin and hash brown down my throat before I went so I wouldn't miss McDonalds breakfast.  I also wore some really high heel heavy boots so I thought that would help with the weight gain. I think this is the only time in my life where I actually want to weigh more and have a big belly.  I'm starting to finally get a little bump, but not that noticeable w/cloths on.

The baby tests came back all normal and my blood pressure and all those other tests are perfectly normal which the doctor loved.  She said normal is good and was happy with my growth.  The doctor's appointment was really quick and we just went over my general health and then we heard the baby's heartbeat.  It was so amazing to hear the heartbeat again.  It was so cute and I felt so close to the baby.  He/She was moving a lot so she kept having to find it again but we heard it for a while and it was a strong heartbeat.

Next appointment is 11/17 and we will know the sex of the baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment