Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Being Pregnant

I have to say, I really love being pregnant.  I'm feeling great my second trimester and I really love the thought of a little baby growing inside me.  I think it's the rush of hormones that make me feel this way but I do really love being pregnant.  I'm feeling more and more movement and it's really exciting.  Right now the baby is about the size of a turnip-whatever size that is.  I usually don't spend a lot of time reviewing turnips.  I can feel my stomach stretching too, I get these sharp pains all of a sudden that happen sometimes when I move to fast.  Tomorrow I go for another check up for 17 weeks.  Then my next appointment will be to find out the sex of the baby!  I think we finally found a boys name that we liked-Kayden.  I think that is such a cute boy name.  We are still using Lena for a girl-just like the hometown my Dad grew up in and where my Grandparents were from.

No comments:

Post a Comment