Thursday, April 7, 2011

Due Date

Today is my actual due date.  I can't believe that today was to be the day Caden came into this world.  It seems like years ago that I was pregnant.  I don't even remember how I felt or how miserable I was or how swollen my feet were.  It seems like a thousand years ago that I was in labor.  I can't even remember the pain I was in or how miserable I was to be at the hospital.  I would do it all over again times 500 today.  Caden has made us so happy and he just makes me smile every time I hold him.  I never knew that I could love so much and want to look after and protect something so precious in this world.  He's just perfect.  I just love my three boys (Blitz was included of course)

This week Grandma came to visit.  She's been having a great time and just loves holding him.  She can't put him down and our house if filled with her singing little lullabys to him and just loving him.  Its great to have her help here and he's so happy to see her-and vise versa of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment