Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day at the Park

Caden, Adam, Blitz and I all head to the park the other day.  It was nice to be outdoors for a little while without the smoke from the fires being too bad.  We've been getting a lot of the smoke come from AZ and now fires have started in NM.  It's been irritating my eyes and it makes Caden sneeze a lot.  But, we've been keeping our air on and it seems to help.

The park that we went to is called Gough Park.  It's next to the downtown strip and it seems like the largest area that has actual green grass, besides the football field.  Our area has been so dry lately.  We almost got rain the other day, but no such luck.  Caden enjoyed his day out, but he definitely has his likes/dislikes now.

He LIKES standing up all the time, he DISLIKES when you hold him like a baby.
He LIKES kicking his feet around all over the place and he DISLIKES when he can't push them off of things.
He LIKES facing you and making different sounds, he DISLIKES tummy time.

He's getting a lot of new expressions as well.  My favorite one is when he raises one of his eyebrows and then  scowls.  It's kind of like the look like, I see what your doing, but I think you are really weird for doing it.  It cracks me up.

He's getting so big and I can't believe I have an almost 4 month old baby!  Time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment