Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Yesterday it was a beautiful 80 degrees out.  You may think 80's sounds hot, but with the altitude and no humidity and nice breeze, it was perfect out.  Adam cooked us breakfast in the morning and he took care of Caden while I showered and ran some errands.  My big trip out yesterday was a painful trip to Walmart.  I hate that place.  But, when I have to get a bunch of random stuff, it's the easiest place to go.  We don't have a Target which I hate.

In the afternoon all the coaches came over to hang out and BBQ.  It was fun having everyone over and Adam and I always enjoy entertaining.  Caden was great and he just hung out with everyone and then fell asleep around 8ish.

One of the techniques to soothe infants is a loud "SHHHHHHHHHHHing" noise.  It sounds very rude, but it works wonders.  It's just white noise and when Caden hears it, he instantly quiets down and stops crying.  Well, last night Caden had a little outburst and all the coaches instantly (all at once) just "SHHHHHH-ed" him.  It was so hilarious.  There was a room full of adult men watching the football game and just "SHHHHHHHH-ing" at Caden.  It was so cute.  I know he is going to have some awesome role models and friends in all the coaches.

Soon, my friend Raz will have her baby, then Caden will have a little sister.  I'm very excited as her due date keeps creeping up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment