Sunday, June 19, 2011

1st Fathers Day

Well I just got done with my 1st Father's Day and it was a great one. Mimi really wanted it to be a memorable day for me and she went all out. The best thing about the entire day was just getting to spend all day with Mimi and Caden, who was up a lot so we had plenty of playtime. I spent the last hour of sleep with Caden nuzzled next to me. When I woke up I got a Card from Mimi and Caden and a nice framed picture of Mimi and me on our 6th anniversary trip. I also got a separate card from Blitz and apparently he got me a magazine subscription. After that Mimi cooked a really nice breakfast with eggs & hash browns with green chili, and some ham. It was tasty, she did a good job making the New Mexico green chili. The breakfast was finished off with waffles covered in whipped cream and ice cream, which was like a desert I got on our Greece trip last year. The rest of the afternoon we just played with Caden and relaxed, it was great. Mimi then made a snack of Green Chili Cheese Fries, which were again really good and tasty. We then gave Caden a bath, read him a few books, and put him to sleep. Them Mimi finished off the day with a big dinner, with a nice big steak, potatoes, corn, crab cakes. Mimi was so thoughtful and sweet, I really enjoyed the day and will remember it the rest of my life. I am blessed to have such an adorable and healthy baby boy and such an amazing wife. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment