Thursday, June 2, 2011

1st Day at Daycare

Today was really hard for me.  It was Caden's first time away from me with a stranger.  He started daycare today.  Yesterday I took him there to get him visit with the staff and take a look around with him.  He slept the whole time, but it gave me a chance to ask a lot of questions.  WNMU's daycare is the best one around here and in the state, so i feel very comfortable with him going there.  One of the ladies who will be with Caden is actually one of the Alumni that I've come to know from games, so I felt good about that.  She's a little older so I feel like this isn't her first rodeo.  I cried when i left him and wanted to turn around right away, but Adam reassured me he would be OK and I came home and worked.  A few hours later Adam and I decided to go to lunch which was a good idea to get my mind off things.  So, we went to lunch and we both hurried back to get him after that.  So, his 1/2 day was a success!  But, i'm glad he's back in my arms now.  I sure missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment