Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Season's kickin off great!

Well, we survived our first game!  It was about 92 degrees and of course sunny so Caden and I didn't last that long.  We came for a little bit of the tailgating and lasted for the first 5 minutes (game time).  It was just too hot for my little man even under our umbrella.  His poor little nose was sweating just like his mama's.  I can't imagine being a baby, just sitting there hot, in my little shirt that buttons on my crotch, and peeing my pants-bummer man.   We did use some helpful tips from some seasoned coaches' wives and we brought our frozen washcloth which was a hit.  (also can be used as a rally cloth, drool catcher and germ magnet)

Caden's media debut

The women behind the men (and their babies)
CK and I decided to head home and listen to the game online while I cooked some food for the Clarkbar after party.  It worked out great.  CK was able to hang at home with his toys and crawl around (well rocket his body across the room) and I was able to get most of the food done.  It cooled down a lot for the last quarter so CK and I headed back to the game.  It was great, nice and cloudy and some breeze.  We cheered loud for Daddy and his team and they had their first victory of the season!  35-28 was the ending score and it really did come down to the last few minutes.  It was intense but a great win!  Now, it's off to San Diego for the family for the USD vs WNMU game!  Go Mustangs!


No comments:

Post a Comment