Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Great seeing you, good-bye...

My husband and I got to spend 3 amazing weeks together visiting family and friends.  We made it to Iowa, Las Vegas and San Diego all with our little 9 month old.  It was quite the adventure and was SO relaxing.  I have to admit, I love having family around to help take care of CKC.  We are all alone in New Mexico and have a high school babysitter who is great, but no family to come help. (I praise the Lord every time Adam's Mom comes to help for extended periods, but she's 8 hours away!)

But, now that we are back, it's back to reality.  SINGLE MOM.  As many of you and your husbands will be off to the upcoming football convention, mine will be joining you.  It's kind of like his spring break if you will.  He goes to network, share football stories and drink beer.  I'm excited for him to get the chance to go again, but it makes me lonely just thinking about it.  And then after convention, recruiting, then spring ball and by the time you know it, it's game day.

With CKC now starting to try to walk, it makes my life very interesting.  Does anyone know of any good survival tips for entertaining and keeping up with an almost 10 month old? Should we just eat McDonalds every night?

Crazy Mom...and republican

No comments:

Post a Comment