Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today, Adam and I went to church in the morning and then we came home and made a nice little brunch for our family.  After breakfast Adam and I decided to take a family nap with Caden and we slept for about an hour with our little guy.  He looks so small on Adam's chest when he sleeps and it reminds me how little they start out and how the blossom into such individuals.  Someday, Caden will be bigger and stronger than I am and he will be doing things without me.  It makes me want to slow time down-He is only 2 months old, but I feel like it was just yesterday I was brining him home from the hospital.

While Adam and I napped, Jill went shopping!  Her first visit she decorated our living room (pictures to come) and this visit she spruced up the patio!  She just loves decorating and we get to reap the benefits of it!  It comes so natural to her and it made our place look totally different-we love it!  Thank you Grandma!

After the decorating, Adam and I went to the Gila National Forest for a hike.  It was nice to get out and get some fresh air.  It reminded me of when our lives were B.C. (before Caden).  Blitz, Adam and I just hiked up and down the mountain and enjoyed our time together.  It was nice to re-connect with Adam without being exhausted or having our little guy joined at our hips.  









We ended the day with a nice dinner outside.  I made some crab cakes and wild rice and we enjoyed our dinner in our new backyard.  I wish everyday were a Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment