Monday, May 30, 2011

6 Years in the making!

This past Saturday was Adam and I's 6th year wedding anniversary.  Each year we switch planning the celebration.  This year was Adam's year.  He planned a VERY cute day that included the beach that he proposed on, but last minute we decided to go to Catalina Island.  Our day started bright and early as we headed to LA to the boat at 6am.  Adam was exhausted from the day before's recruiting trip, but he was excited for the days events and got up bright eyed and busy tailed.  I was super excited of course as I usually am.  Adam's parents watched Caden for the day which was really nice to have.  It was the longest i had been without Caden and I thought about him a lot during the day, but he was a good little baby and enjoyed being spoiled by his grandparents.  The island was beautiful.  It felt like a mini honey moon.  Adam and I played mini golf, rode around the island in a little golf cart and grazed on food and drinks all day long.  It was a blast!  I love Adam 100 times more than the day I married him.  I didn't think it was possible, but each day we are together I grow closer and close to him and it makes me love him and appreciate him as a husband and daddy.  I feel like we're still newlyweds and I'm looking forward making more memories (and babies) with him!









1 comment:

  1. How fun Mimi! So Sorry we didn't get a card in the mail for your anniversary. (We should have a family meeting so I can get those dates on the calender...Gerard doesn't remember!) Glad you were able to celebrate each other so well!

    ReplyDelete