Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Thursday in San Diego

No Thursday goes by without me thinking about Caden...well actually no day goes by when I don't think about him.  We have been in San Diego visiting family for the past week and Caden has loved it.  He's getting spoiled a ton and has been very happy.  He's going through another little growth spurt where he is sleeping more than usual, but he still keeps a good schedule of 7-7 during the night with 2 feedings in between.

Adam has been swamped with work, whether it's visiting schools or networking.  He's gone all day and comes home for late dinners.  I can tell he misses Caden but I try to send pictures as much as we can.  He still has time for the late night feedings though.

This Saturday will be Adam's and I's 6 year anniversary.  Each year we swap planning something, so this year is his year.  We went to Greece for our big 5 YR anniversary.  I'm excited to see what Adam has in store.  I have no clue but I know it involves Caden for part of the day and then the rest of the day we have to ourselves.  It's amazing how fast it's gone by.  It seems like our live has been out of control fast since I was pregnant.  I wish things would slow down, but what fun would that be?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment