Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!

Moms!
Ok, I'm finally back up and running.  I've been neglecting to blog lately since we've been so swamped with life in general.  I wasn't able to make it back to my Grandma's funeral, but I saw some great pics my from my sister in law and I felt like I was there.  It still hasn't really hit me that my Grandma has passed away, perhaps it's because I can feel her presence all the time and I know her guardian angel is watching over our family.

Today, is Mother's Day and until now, I haven't been able to truly appreciate my Mom.  She is my hero and my best friend (who you can fight with and annoy easily :) ).  Having a baby makes you feel this deeper level of love that you can not explain.  It's a love that makes you so happy and so overwhelmed.  Each time I look at Caden I am mesmerized.  It's an indescribable love that I know I will feel forever.  Now, I know how my parents feel and how they put up with me though all my terrors as a teenager and any other time I was difficult.

Adam's Mom came this weekend and we got to enjoy Mother's day with her.  She has been awesome!  Adam's recruiting this week in Phoenix and so she came to help with Caden.  She is such a great mother in law to have!

Here's to all the Moms!!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment