Thursday, November 11, 2010

1/2 way mark!!!!

I can't believe I'm half way done.  It's really flown by!  I posted a new belly pic on the belly page and he's really starting to grow!  6 more days and I will find out if Lena or Kayden will be on their way.  I can't wait!  I've been feeling really great and we have been talking to the baby more and more.  I've been getting super full really easily, so I can tell the baby is really taking over my stomach area.  No new cravings, just cupcakes still and California rolls (which is no surprise)

Adam's Mom, Dad and step dad come this weekend for the last game of the year so that will be very exciting!  We will have a full house!

Last night Adam and I gave Blitz a bath and tried to give Java a hair cut.  The bath was successful, but poor java is half shaved. 
Bath time for Blitz
Clean puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment