Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in San Diego

We spent Thanksgiving at his Aunt and Uncle Jim and Lynn's house.  All his immediate family was there and there was a ton of food, it was the first Thanksgiving I had had with his family-it was so nice and Adam was glad to be back too.  A special guest appearance was made from Adam's little brother-Jeffry-a long standing family joke and guest-he even made a little speech before dinner.

The best part of Thanksgiving was spending time with Adam's family.  We all spent a lot of time together and we enjoyed everyones company.  I miss living close to family, it's the downfall with moving so much for football.  It was really nice to spend time with them though.  Adam and I also got to hit up our favorite restaurants, I have to say eating comes in a close second to my favorite things to do in San Diego.  It was fun to be back in a big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment