Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday / Baby room ideas

Sunday Breakfast
Adam got home from his game last night at about 2am.  He was very tired, but not tired enough to first check all the college scores and watch highlights of the other games.  We slept in until about 8:30am.  After that we took Blitz to the park and then went grocery shopping.  Blitz played with a cute little mutt and we talked to a local about all of her dog problems.  It was so nice out today, about mid 60's but feels a lot warmer in the sun.  We went grocery shopping after that and we picked out some sweets.  I got cupcakes and Adam bought an pumpkin pie and eggnog.  We came back and I made breakfast.




Baby Clark has been moving like crazy.  He/She moves a lot when Adam is around.  His voice is pretty distinguishable so I think the baby is trying to get his/her dad's attention.  It's really cute.  We took a short nap together (all 4 of us-Adam, me, the baby and Blitz) and the baby was so content.  I honestly think the baby fell asleep after Adam debriefed him on the game yesterday.  He told the baby about how the players did and how the team did as a whole.  After Adam left he/she started moving a lot, I think it was trying to tell me that we either needed to eat another cupcake or else try to get Adam back so we could just lay around and do nothing.


Baby Room update:  Ok, I think I may have come up with a theme for our baby room.  I'm thinking a bird / bamboo theme.  Kind of tropical, but very subtle.  I like the cute little birdies on trees and I've found some really cute bamboo furniture.  Also Eco friendly!  Once I find out what sex the baby is I'm going to start painting like crazy.  I can't wait!

1 comment: