Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Muffin Top

OK, well it's not completely a muffin top, more like a half eaten muffin in the front.  MY JEANS DON'T FIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!  I can't zip them up or button them.  One pair I can button but now on all pairs I have to use a hair band to keep them closed-so sad!  My belly has gotten bigger and I'm not used to it.  Last night in my zumba class it actually made me topple over a little, I totally lost my balance.  I also keep running the poor baby into things.  This morning I was sitting at my desk and I squeezed my stomach into my desk too hard (I almost peed my pants).  It's kind of weird having the extra baggage.  I ran into the counter too the other day b/c it was sticking out so much. 

Tomorrow (baby Thursday) is my half way point so I'll be posting another belly pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment