Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pants optional...

Today Caden and I had to run a few errands at Walmart.  It was such a crazy adventure, almost like going to an exotic zoo.  First we saw the rare toothless, disheveled toothpick eating bum.  He was hard to spot at first because he was dressed in all camouflage and he had a full face tattoo, but as CKC and I got closer to the door his scent was un-mistakable.

Next around the corner three little vultures popped out and were trying to pray on Caden.  They were possibly abandoned as none of them were wearing shoes (one with just a diaper on) and it seemed as if they had spend the night in the store.  They circled around us for half our trip.  I was inclined to feed them but i remember what my mom says, 'don't feed strays or they will stay'.  So, i just kept hoping their parents would find them...10 min later...

Finally, CKC and I got to the car.  I saw a note on my door, so I was positive i had been a victim of a hit and run, but NO, it was a stalker.  Actually...it was just Adam who left me a cute note on my car!  It made my day.


I packed our car up and started to get out of the lot, but not before I heard a large crash and watched a woman push her shopping cart into my car-AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment