Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Football has started! WOOHOO, BOOHOO

So, football has officially started.  Adam's gone from 7am-11pm at night.  All his players have reported to camp and practice is underway.  There are around 100 guys that make up Adam's team.  I'm super excited for this season to start as the staff has really recruited hard these past few days.  Last season they went 4-7, if they just win 1 more game this year it will be their winning-est season in the last 20 years.  I know they will be able to do it.

It's been warm here so practices have been hot but not too bad.  He has had 2 guys quit so far-they didn't even make it to the first practice...babies.  But, other than that the other guys have been working really hard.  I'm tempted to go out there and take a bunch of photos and really embarrass Adam, Mom style.  I think maybe this weekend that will be my goal to update everyone.
Photo of a creepy single mom i found

So, until football camp ends, it makes me a single mom-or 'football widow' (which i hate that term).  Adam's mom has been here helping out with CKC until camp ends-what a lifesaver!

Go Mustangs!

Please email me any tips or suggestions to help the season go smoothly.  You can also ship me lots of wine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment