Friday, August 5, 2011

Back in business

OK, Well I'm trying to get my life and blog back in order.  I felt like I needed to change it up a bit.  Also, I'm trying to make it more town friendly now that I have all my Silver City followers-whoop whoop!

I'm still trying to do some new stuff, but here is the latest update.

June = crazy month-went to Iowa, got gallbladder taken out, had CKC baptized, went to Vegas, went to San Diego, hosted fundraiser and then finally back home!

After a month of traveling and being away from home it feels so good to relax and get back in our routine!

Caden is bigger than ever and he's getting cuter and cuter each day. 

Football camp starts tomorrow, so Adam will be busy until Thanksgiving!

I promise more pics and updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment