Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Thursday!

I never thought in my life I could love something the way I do now.  I haven't even held Caden in my arms yet, but my heart is filled with so much love for him.  I feel an overwhelming urge to care and protect him and to fulfill everyone one of his little needs.  It's such a different love that I share with Adam.  I love Adam with all my heart and I'm so in love with him.  Each day I feel like we just got married and we are still on our honeymoon.  He takes such good care of our family and loves me so much.  We truly are meant to be together and grow old together.  But, now that we are adding to our family and have made something that comes from both of us, it's so amazing, I can't even describe it.  My heart melts every time I look at our little ultra-sounds of Caden, I cry every time I think of holding him in my arms and I fall more and more in love with Adam every time he talks to my belly and does cute Dad things.

It's amazing how Adam and I's life has changed so much in the past year.  We are so looking forward to growing our family and taking care of our new baby.  It's amazing how precious life really is and how amazing it feels to actually have someone depend on your every move and grow inside you.  I'm so thankful to God for our baby and thankful we have loving family and friends to support us.  Caden is going to grow up so loved and cared for.  And to think our little baby will be coming into this world all because two people fell in love.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful feelings. I'm so glad that you are experiencing life's miracles and in a matter of weeks, will actually get to hold your little miracle. My precious little daughter becoming a mom - you melt my heart, Mim. I love you . . Dad

    ReplyDelete