Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Recap

Adam and I finally got home from being gone about a month just after the New Year.  We flew back from Iowa on Thursday and then spend the night in San Diego-had a Birthday lunch with Adam's family and then made the drive back to New Mexico Friday afternoon.  As we were driving we saw a bunch of fireworks at midnight.

The last month as been a whirlwind but everything turned out the best it could possibly be.   My entire family-Mom, Dad, Gerard, Carrie, Adam, and myself (Caden too of course) were all together on Christmas.  We went to church the night before to hear my dad sing in the choir and then the next day my Dad came over to have Christmas lunch with us.  It was so nice and relaxing and I'm so happy everyone was together and health.

Adam's fam-Birthday lunch
Since we live so far away from my family, and they are all talented except me, I asked them to sing lullaby's for Caden so that I could play them for him in New Mexico.  They all recorded something different and my Dad even made up a cute song for him.  It was about Caden and Blitz!  The recorded songs were my favorite Christmas gift.  I can't wait to play them all for him.
Family signing for Caden

All in all it was a great Christmas and I was so happy to be home and spend time with my family.  I loved seeing them all and I can't wait to go back.


1 comment:

  1. dang girl! look at that belly!! the song thing is so so so adorable. what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete