Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Boy!

Caden-28 weeks and 3 days
Today I had a doctor's appointment and due to Caden growing so much, the Doctor said I could have another ultrasound if I wanted.  Of course I grabbed at the opportunity.  He is measuring a week and a half early.  My very first due date-which they say is the most accurate is 4/7.  So technically that makes me 27 weeks tomorrow.  But the little guy is growing so much that they put me at about 28 weeks and 3 days.  He now weighs 2lbs 11oz and is a healthy normal growing boy.

The ultrasound technician had an opening while I was there so I squeezed in-I wish Adam had been with me, but he has been so busy recruiting, he is swamped with work-plus it was last minute.  I got to see my little man again and he was moving around a lot, at first his little butt was facing us and then he turned around.  The Tech was so nice she even took a few 4D shots of him for us.  He looked so peaceful and happy.  He definitely has Adam's nose.  He has hair growing on the back of his head and he weighs 2lbs and 11oz.

Here he is!

little ball nose like Adam

So peaceful!

1 comment: