Sunday, January 30, 2011

Relaxing at home & Birthday

After coming home from Denver, I was totally wiped out.  I was seriously exhausted.  I fell asleep at like 6pm that night and Adam took care of me.  He has helped out so much since I've been pregnant and it's so nice.  He has never complained once and he tells me how much he loves me and that i'm a beautiful baby vessel.  He has been great.

We relaxed by taking a nice bath and then eating a home cooked meal.  Although, I love eating out when i'm in Denver, a nice meal that's not filled with fat is always so good after traveling.  I was happy to be at home and just relax in my own bed.

On Friday Adam took me out to dinner for my 29th birthday.  It was also his largest recruiting weekend.  He had 16 players in from all over and their parents.  He was so sweet and he didn't even work on Friday night.  It was nice to have all the coaches take care of everything.  They are a great staff.  I couldn't believe that he wasn't going to great everyone the night they came in-he said his staff was taking care of it and he wanted to spend time with me-it was the best present ever.  I also got my first "mom" birthday card-Simpsons of course.  It was cute, it was from both Adam and Caden.




1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of the hot tub Mimi! So funny! Glad you are getting pampered. :)

    ReplyDelete