Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Class

Last night Adam was seriously cracking me up in baby class.  First of all we're the only ones without braces and over 21, so we seem super old to everyone, but Adam was acting like he was 10 (only for about 5 min though)  It was hilarious.

Here is what happened:  I brought gummy bears to class and I looked over and Adam was splitting one of the bears in half, but crotch wise. Then he bit off a gummy bears head stuck it in between the other gummy bears crotch.  So basically, it looked like the gummy bear was giving birth.  I seriously almost spit out all my water and was laughing.  It was pretty funny.  Pretty practical too since we were talking about the birth process and c-sections.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Adam could get braces and then he'd fit right in with the rest of the class members! lol :)

    ReplyDelete