Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Thursday!!! 8 weeks left! YAY!

Best ever!
Last night was the first time I actually made Adam go out to the store to get me food.  I'm quite surprised it hasn't happened earlier, but I was having an uncontrollable craving for Oreos.  I couldn't get it out of my head.  Adam didn't seem to bothered by going out, b/c as we all know he has a giant sweet tooth, so not only did he come home with Oreos, he also came home with chocolate chips.  I was so happy and the oreo box even sat on my belly for a perfect little table!


No new belly pic today-but I did post one last week under the belly pics tab!  I'm getting huge.  I've gained about 33lbs so far and I've still been feeling pretty good.  Sleeping has gotten a lot better believe it or not, I think it's b/c i've been so tired though.  I almost feel like i'm in my first trimester again.  I am still doing my zumba/curves class, so exercise has been good for me and Adam has been giving me a lot of back rubs.  We've also been getting trying to take Blitz out a lot since it's been so nice out.

Now, it's off to San Diego tomorrow for one last baby shower!  We're very excited!


Adam's field

1 comment:

  1. NICE oreo pic. When I see pictures like this, I understand why we are friends.

    ReplyDelete