Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting uncomfortable

I'm up to 34" from pelvis to upper chest and the exact same weight gained.  My belly has grown so much and it's HUGE.  Adam loves moving it up and down, it seriously feels like something that is attached to me or if I really did have a basketball under my shirt.  It's getting really hard for me sleep at night.  I just can't get comfortable.  I hate sleeping on my side and if I lay on my back, I can't breathe.  Adam hasn't been sleeping too well either, we think he is allergic to something, but not sure what.  At night he gets really congested and his nose gets totally clogged.  It's only at night so it's very weird.

Adam wrapped up his recruiting last weekend and had a lot of people commit.  He's wrapping up hiring an offensive line coach and then spring ball will start!  Once spring ball wraps up, our little guy will be here!  Then he will be in full Daddy mode.

I leave for Denver this weekend and then after that i will be packing my bags for the hospital.  I have all of Caden's cloths ready, I just need some essentials for myself and some snacks for Adam.  I'm really hoping that my labor will go quickly.  I have a feeling that he will be here at the end of March, I think he's ready to come out.  He's making more and more hard movements and I can feel him trying to move his little body into birthing position.  The other night i swear i felt his little fingers.

I have about 6 weeks left and can't wait to hold him in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment