Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back in Denver & BBQ

I made it one last time to Denver.  I was exhausted.  Yesterday, Adam and I had all the coaches over for end of recruiting celebration.  It's nice to finally have Adam back but as soon as one thing ends, another begins.  Spring ball starts Monday.

The BBQ was really fun and it was nice to have all the coaches over.  I love having people over and being in my own home, it's so much easier and I can just be comfortable and I love entertaining!  Adam was able to relax, yet he still left the party for about 1/2 hour to meet some recruits.  He is such a hard worker!

We both got to bed around 1ish in the morning after everyone left.  We were both tired and my feet were so swollen.  I got up around 7 to finish some packing and get ready for my trip to Denver.  I slept the whole time on both flights.  I left Silver City around 12 and flew to Alb. and then from Alb I flew to Denver.  I was exhausted. 


I got to my hotel and then had dinner at my favorite Thai place with my favorite gays-Rachel and Alisha.  They are so awesome.  Rachel is working on her masters and her girlfriend is in the middle of boot camp as she will be a police officer for Boulder in June.  We were all exhausted and I just came back to my hotel and did some work.

The next few days will be a whirlwind, I've got 2 days of meetings and entertainment with our client.  It's our annual convention where they chose new items for the upcoming year.  Emily has been doing a TON of work on it and basically put it all together.  She's finally past her 20 week mark and her baby will be here before we know it.  I'm excited for both our babies and it's a real turning point in our lives.  It's so amazing to me still that in about a month, all my priorities are going to be taking a huge shift and my whole world will be turned upside down-in a great way.  I can't wait to hold my baby boy and be a Mom. 

I'm so ready for him to come.  So, once i get back from Denver, my next bags i pack are the ones for the hospital-I already have some things put together, so it's getting more and more real as the weeks go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment