Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 2 of being home

Yesterday my mom slept most the afternoon and I TRIED to make her relax, but all she could do was go back to doing her usual worrying and mothering.   She was trying to buy furniture, email church things and make sure Molly was OK.  I finally made her go to bed around 8 or so.  She was just trying to do too much.  She slept all through the night with Molly and woke up around 6-she said she had a great night sleep.  I'm sure it was much better than being in the hospital and listen to her neighbor scream out numbers.  This guy kept saying, "87, 88, 89" super loud and we just kept laughing.

Today, she will hopefully rest more and we may make a trip out together to get her mail.  I was talking to her like Blitz and said, "you wanna go for a car ride, Mom???" it was funny, but she didn't have the same reaction as our dog Blitz...her but wiggled less.

All in all I think she is mostly emotional drained and physically drained, but she is doing 100% better!

No comments:

Post a Comment