Wednesday, December 15, 2010

QC Eats!

So far I've gotten a lot of my favorite food places checked off my list.  I've introduced Caden to the Happy Joe's Taco Pizza (one of my top favorites), Fortune Garden (my #1 favorite) and Hungry Hobo.

Sizzling Rice SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first night I came into town we brought back taco pizza to eat in the hospital, it lasted about 2 days which was awesome-I've been craving a taco pizza ever since I got pregnant.  It was so so so good.  I love eating.  Then tonight Auntie Kate and I went to Fortune Garden.  I was in heaven.  I love their sizzling rice soup and everything about that place.  I swear I've gotten the exact same thing for the past 20+ years there.  Although I didn't see our regular waiter (maybe he's moved on) and the large Buddah was gone in the corner, the food was just the same-AMAZING.



Next items on my list:
-Granite City
-Author's Deli
-Filling Station
-Fortune Garden again
...just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment