Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally the weekend!

I'm so happy it's finally the weekend.  I've been working in San Diego this week at Adam's Mom's house and it's been so beautiful outside-it's hard to get any work done.  I just want to be outside and sunbathe.  It's supposed to be 80-90's this weekend.  So I plan to take Blitz and Caden to the beach and tan all day long.  Adam will be recruiting of course, but at least he only has to work from 11-6pm tomorrow  on home visits, much better than his 14hr days.  It's so nice being back in a big city and having stuff to do around the town.  Tonight I think we are making Ginger bread houses with Jon, Cory and Petra-hopefully Adam will be back in time to join.  

After that Monday, I am headed back to Denver for work and a baby shower!  I'm so excited!!  It will be my first baby shower.  I can't believe that the year is almost over and before we know it our little baby will be here :).  

The 19th we fly back to Iowa for the holidays and will be there until the 30th.  It's been so long since I've seen my family-except my Dad who came out for a football game.  I'm excited to see them, I'm sure they will be surprised on how big my belly is!  Caden has been moving around and kicking like crazy still.  I have been feeling really well and I caught up on some sleep last night.  I think i was in bed by about 7pm.  

PS I officially can't zip my jeans anymore-LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment