Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 3 Brain Recovery

My Mom has been doing better, but VERY weak, she is being too active.  I'm sure it's hard with me being 6 months pregnant and her being restricted to a lot of activity.  I had to make her to go bed the other night, but last night she was very tired and went to bed on her own at around 8:30 or so.  We changed her head dressing and her scars are healing well and even some hair is budding on them!  She has about 7-8 stitches in each incision and 1 staple where she had her 'brain drain' tube.  I think with much rest and being around Molly will help her make a speedy recovery.  We do to the doctor next Wed for a follow up CT Scan and then Thursday for blood work follow up. Today is kind of hard for her as she is feeling some neck pain and overall weakness.  I think being helpless is the hardest part for her as she want to take care of herself and feels bad asking for assistance.  She has a little dizziness today but is going to eat and rest a bit.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers!

Really meant to put LEFT Side
Molly ready for winter keeping Mom company

No comments:

Post a Comment