Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Thursday

Today Adam and I went to the doctor for our check up.  There were higher amounts of protein in my urine still, so I'm still not out of the clear for preeclampsia.  The doctor said to take it easy and make sure I'm not doing too much.  I'm not quite on bed rest, but definitely, I need to slow down.  She said that Adam needs to do the chores (which he does now thankfully).  He has been a huge help around the house and takes really good care of me.  He is such a good husband.  He has been amazing and hasn't complained once.

My blood pressure was down to more normal levels, so I can stop taking it every day now.  I do have to start getting ultrasounds each week now to make sure that the baby is OK.  With the possibility of preeclampsia they want to make sure he is doing OK in there and is not under any stress.  They are called bio-physical exams for the baby.  They check how much fluid is in my belly and they measure his little limbs.  I'm excited to see him each week and can't wait until he finally comes.  The doc said it could be any day, so I'm very excited!

Adam has spring break next week, so we will get to spend a lot of time together this weekend and the following week.  It will be nice to have him at home.   Even if we're not in the same room and he's just home, I really like it, just knowing he is around.  I love him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' great Mimi!! You're like, at the 1st yard line and goal. ;)

    ReplyDelete