Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Caden's Room

Caden's room is almost completed.  We just have a few more finishing touches to do for it.  Just need a bed skirt and a changing table pad.  Adam is hanging a shelf next week while he is on spring break and then it will be ready!  I love how the room smells-LIKE BABY!  I think it's coming from the diapers, but I love it!  His little beach theme was kind of hard to put together in New Mexico, but I think it turned out OK.  Definitely a lot easier to pick out decorations in San Diego.

I'd like to find a little shell shaped lamp and maybe some other cute nautical decorations, but for now we're saving our money and trying to focus on the necessities.  I did however find this pillow on ETSY-huge steel and I love it!

More fab. pillows found here: KainKain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment