Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today Caden is 2 weeks old.  I can't believe it.  Just 2 weeks ago today I was in complete pain and agony and then in a few hours the most amazing thing in the world happened to me-Caden was born.  It seems like time has gone by so fast.  I can't imagine how things were BC (before Caden).  It seems like so long ago I was pregnant and had such a huge belly.  Now, I can't imagine being without him.  He has been doing much better breast feeding and is looking around and trying to grab things.  In particular, he loves holding my St. Gerard necklace when I feed him.  His little fist just clutches around it and he just looks up at me.

I went to the doctor today for a check up and I've lost 32lbs.  My blood pressure has gone down and my headaches are gone.  I'm pretty much back to normal.  In about a week I think I'll be able to Zumba again!  So, things are definitely going well.

Adam went to Albuquerque today for a school thing.  The poor guy had to drive 4 hours there to attend a 2 hour event, then he will drive 4 hours back.  I feel so bad for him.  Nick Lucy, the Offensive coordinator went with him though so that was nice.  We will miss Daddy, but he will be home just in time for Caden's 1am feeding :)

1 comment: