Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grandparents

My Dad, Adam's Mom and Dad both made it out to see Caden.  My Mom will be here in April for a few weeks when I go back to work.

It has been so helpful and so nice to have them around.  We've had a lot of good home cooked meals and all of my household chores and spring cleaning are done.  I really put my Dad to work and he completed all his list before he left.  He came an hour before Caden was born and was able to hold him within the first hour of his life.  It was pretty cool to share that moment with him and we were so happy he made it.  I missed my Mom, but it will be so helpful for her to be out here when I'm working in April.

Adam's Dad and Mom made it out day 2 of Caden's life.  They drove from San Diego and made it to Silver City around 10 that night.  Adam's Mom has been cooking up a storm and Adam's Dad has been very helpful as well.  It was nice to have them all here to see their first grandchild.




No comments:

Post a Comment