Sunday, March 20, 2011

McDonalds Rage

Ok, so I promise to update my blog more and try to do it everyday.  I thought I could start with this.

I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A F-ING SHAMROCK SHAKE!!  I think I've called McDonalds about 10 times and have stopped by there at least 6-10 times.  Our parents also tried for us and McDonalds just isn't having it.  My dad even tried to get a regular shake and their machine was broken.  The other day I even went inside to check on it again and their credit card machines were broken.  This McDonalds is seriously ghetto.  The manager is seriously cranky and wants nothing to do with any of the customers.  I fell for anyone who works there, seriously.

I mean I may seriously have to drive to the next town to get a shake, that is 1/2 hour away, but it may be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment